NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 12 August 2011

hmmm.....


.....well seeing as im now defiantly moving back to Stockholm at the end of this month and starting my Masters in IP Law, needing to find a job, furniture cuz the place is eeemmmppttyyy, a roommate(do you love 90s alternative rock and death metal?enjoy the company of a neurotic insomniac...you might dear live with me?....seriously let me know)
shaving my head seems like the only way I can release some steam right now....
Oh and hey Liv ill try putting a couple of work wear looks up at some point its just that ive already finished my summer internship that id have put my looks together.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sofia Sars said...

åh vad kul att du flyttar till stockholm!! kanske ses då ;)

Anja said...

aah stockholm, vad roligt :)
har förresten skaffat mig en riktig blogg nu, som man kan kommentera på ett normalt sätt i ;)