NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 April 2011

I said spot it!!!(?)


Wearing: TOPMAN Humper, Citizens of Humanity jeans cortsie of Net-A-Porter, Cheap Monday Sunnies, Creppers by Underground shoes(I just bought two pairs but these suede once are my favourite)
So Im back home for the Easter Holiday and have spent most of my time trying to find a KILLER dress for my gradyation ball than actually doing something productive hahaha. It's been a pain staken task and I have been looking everywhere! Theres nothing short, tight, black, leather and waist clenching enough to wow me into purchasing it. I mean im not asking for allot are I? I've practiclly given myself headaches over the stress of this and whenever i do find a fitting dress, its either sold our or never in my size and sometimes a bit overpriced. My moms not to glad that Im opting for a black dress seeing as its a formal celebration where were all ment to be happy about our succsses, but you guys already know how much graduation isnt going to be all smiles, but mostly goodbyes and a new beginning of harder and much more painstainkinlly realistic times. ....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi !
I juste want to say that your blog is AMAZING you're so funky & creative. I mean, I visit your blog every day and I really love it!

Taylor said...

Ahhh this is so fantastic! I love the creepers and your sweater. And I need a cross earring like that. Good luck finding a graduation dress, I remember mine was really ugly :(