NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 March 2011

I know what Boys want I know what Girls like...


Now I find couples who's closet(s) synchronise with each other the most adorable. I'd jockingly say that a boyfriends the perfect accessory so you've got to pick them right, THEY have to go with everything, I mean your guy has to be that Chanel 2.55 bag which is both timeless(so you know you wont be dumping him anytime soon) and like that right amount of perk you need everyday. That source of envy and that thing you'll definatly grap onto as soon as you house is on fire.
The one big investment you made, the one that cost you hours of tears and hard work to get...

So we've been seeing allot of boyfriend Fashion. im talking about the Boyfriend Jeans that where slightly lose and rolled up by the ankle.

Or the Boyfriend Blazer, which unlike the female one isnt cut to somewhat sinch the waist abit once buttoned. No this was all about loose, simply cuts, perfect detailing and always past the butt.

You also probibly remeber the craze about that perfect Plain White T, that usually had a more V neck loose fit model much like the mens T's where made. where it was leight weight and easy to wear well illutrated in the Row's lookbook(and even more popularised within the T by Alexander Wang line)

You also had your Biker jacket, which was fashioned around the male actual biker jacket with its classic red linning that made girls only fall more inlove with that bad boy. And the belt that usually is fashioned with it.

I mean I could go on forever, theres the Band T's, the Brogouse, the School boy blazer fashioned by Ralph Lauren, the stark white shirt etc
All I have to say is, I know what Boys want I know what Girls like...

Here are a few illusrted mens looks that we all know some girls could easily wear simply by rading there BF's closets...

No comments: