NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Dress up




I'm introducing this new trend on my blog called dress up!
Every Wednesday I'll pick a blogger that I'll re-style based on garments that I love yet inspired by there look as a re-interpretation on what they might like to wear.
Now this includes you guys as well. Anyone who runs a blog were they regularly share there outfit can submit (or either be requested by another) to be dressed up by moi.
I'm trying to establish a trend of posting stuff here because I sort of feel bad when you guys come over and there isn't anything descent to read.
Today I chose to feature Minimalism queen Vanillascented. I love here bleach clean look and she seems to be the walking perfection of a staple closet.
WHAT VANILLA WOULD BUY



Cropped Biker Jacket-TOPSHOP, Shirt Dress and Leather T Shirt - The Row, Shoes an be found at Net-a-Porter, Silk Skirt from Net-a-Porters Wedding campaign and Theyskens' Theory large canvas messenger bag.
WHAT VANILLA SHOULD WEAR

All by THE ROW

No comments: