NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 19 November 2010

....what does it mean





You're sleeping in your bed, Just rest your weary head, Maybe you shouldn't care,
Throw away those dreams and dare...

We enter in my head, Feeling like I'm God, With the world around me...

I'd like to pull you into me, Intercept you, in between
but I will never walk without, outside...

...If you walk out on me, I'm walking after you

Understand that i can't feel anything/ Gun against my head, you live when I'm dead.




i love my new dress, I hate these old feelings
This is what I do with songs that seemingly get more airplay on my iPod. I keep thinking it means something so i try to make something out of the words that that stick in my head....and I mean I never pay attention to lyrics when it comes to music/im more into the instrumental bits(which might explain why I love loud, pointless screaming). So put the wordrs together and try to see the hidden message.....
....what do u think it means?
pleas click and listen.
Credit:
Crush by The Smashing Pumpkins, Chi by Korn, Mein by Deftones, Walking after you by Foo Fighters and People = Shit by Slipknot.

4 comments:

Ellinor Forje said...

I love the shoes. Cool set of photos in all. Thanks for sharin them and visit me too when you have time.

Cheers.

Kirsten James Ferguson said...

i'm loving that you are doing more photos of yourself! so beautiful!! xx

http://www.gatheredgarments.com/

LOLA FINN said...

Cool necklace! I like :)

Anonymous said...

I like you, you're real cool in my book.