NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 9 September 2010


The main vocal point may be A Lee's(yeah I'm giving her a nickname....as if I know her) bleached out hair, but mine was drawn to my unhealthy obsession with light girl and dark lips. This thankfully only held a beauty trend which involved the mystic of a wine stained lip rather than that of this generations Vampire craze(thank God there isn't a Twilight or true blood Make-up kit).
I never wear make-up and, I frankly don't know how to apply anything without pulling a face.
My mom and younger(although I'd like to refer to her as my older) sister cant start their day without drawing on there face. It might be a phobia, or most likely my issue with fake personalities and how people present themselves....inability to trust anyone etc.
I just like to see people for who they are without them having to put up a front...even if they don't mean anything by it.
However I've told myself to stop over analysing situations and people and am going....to try! to sport a bold lip this fall.
So if your an experienced girl(or boy) thats got any suggestions on a nice long lasting, moisturising(!), long lasting lip stick in the dark red department leave a suggestion in the comment post.
(I bite my lips allot so it has to stick!)

.....something in style of this shade by Anna Sui

2 comments:

Starlet said...

Hey,suggestion!

Film noir by mac kind of redish brown!

Nikki G said...

Ysl Rouge Volupte in 12, its a deep plum really moisturising and stays if you blot first.