NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 7 September 2010

little sister: why da hell did you crop these picture you look wide

note to self dnt crop pictures cuz a size 2 can instanly become a size 2 big.....



here's a quick pic of the leather shorts I made out of a vintage pair of baggy pants I got in Sweden back in July. My brother's girlfriend recommended the vintage store (mainly because one of the shopkeepers was soo HOT)
My hair is a constant pain and is growing out like a mullet and...ugh im not even going to get into it cuz i just want my long hair back already.....

.....Boots are from Aldo... My friend calls them my rain boots, because that's the only time I wear them.

2 comments:

Anja said...

vilken vintage store?
svara här eller via "ask me a question" på min blogg :)

eller maila :) sweet_chills@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

mmm yes not very flattering for your figure at all.