NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 2 September 2010

and he whispered in my ears and all of a sudden feathers appeared.....



I finding it hard to write this post as my jaw keeps dropping down on the keyboard.
These are a Peirce-less earrings. So innovative and pocket friendly there retailing between 25-35 dollars!!!!
I mean its designers like this that excite me.
Clearly the main goal is to get these products out there and help create a buzz wordy name for themselves.
My ears are extremely small (often refereed to ass fish airs) so I hope they'll fit.
Check this Estonian Marvel out on her blog where you can view the rest of her products.

2 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Wild and wondrous and feathered finds.

Cheers!

mp + cp said...

stunning. really. dying to see a picture of these on someone!