NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 April 2010

Been a while since you showed your fugly mug...


Wearing:
Leather jacket - ZARA, Dress - TOPSHOP Boutique, Wedges - Stella McCartney
So someone wanted me to do like an accessories/jewelry post and the reason why I wont be making one is because I really know nothing about jewelry! For me, to accessories is to run a brush through my hair and walk out looking and smelling clean or sticking a safety pin in one of my blazers. The last thing I look at, if ever, is the jewelry department. I love girls that wear jewelry and Im more than likely to geew over how pretty they are but I personally cant be bothered to really shop or wear that stuff( I sleep in everything but the rings cuz one time i woke up and my thumb was swollen!).
I got my rings when I went shopping with a friend at Topman(I think my neckles is from the same place) everything else that I wear is either an impulse buy from this punk store in Brighton called Rag Freaks or are purchases made on the remaining credit left from giftcards. The skull Neckles is stolen from my little sister which she got from some cloths show/fair(which i may have to seriouslly steal!!)
I love love love the cut and how this dress just formes around your body like a cloud of secondhand smoke,

14 comments:

Rock Couture said...

That dress is soooooo cute!

Jessica said...

Love your wedges and your dress!

Jess x

Anonymous said...

Yay outfit post it's been too long! :D amazing x

Anja said...

skorna är verkligen sjukt jävla snygga!

Anonymous said...

i wish those McCartney boots were mine. your whole outfit is grand

gant watch said...

Love the leather jacket! Boots are awesome too

Celine KG said...

Amaziiiing Dress ! I love her...
Where did you find your shoes ? I search them so hard...

Anonymous said...

your look is so modern and very cute! I like your shoes! many kisses and so much love! ♥

Anonymous said...

älskar din frisyr, du passar skitbra i den

green eyes don't lie said...

Great outfit! The wedges are awesome.

kingdomofgina.blogspot.com

Miri said...

Those shoes are amazing!

melanie said...

Loving your style! Love this dress too...the hem makes it dance. Pity they don't carry it anymore or I'd live in it for sure...you wear it well...cheers!

Hanna ja Anni said...

I just found your blog and fell in love ! It's just perfect.

Rachel said...

Your shoes (L)