NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 2 February 2010

to whomever it may concern

At no point in time do i intend to censor myself. If i dont believe that what i say is inappropriate, its my right to exercise article 10 of my human rights which is freedom of speech.
if your not comfortable with this dont come to my blog, ive got enough on my plate than to deal with your issues with me.....
i am much like the character described in one of Shakespeare sonnet
i am better than the fantasy, i am real is what i tell myself every time someone does that thing that makes me feel bad..........if you can figure out which sonnet im referring to, ill include a character of you in my graphic novel....

4 comments:

Lissa said...

censorship is so unnecessary. say what you want, and fuck the consequences.

Emma said...

don't they have anything better to do?! just say whatever you like!

Champagne said...

Fuck censorship. That's all I got to say.

Rock Couture said...

Rock On!