NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 15 February 2010

ARGH...


Opened a savings account which is well..... a bit weird, since a dispose of all the money I can get my grubby hands on.
But there's something that I've wanted for a real long time which is a Rick Owens Leather Jacket...there all way expensive, but after allot of consideration I have come to the conclusion of....YES I STILL WANT THAT F$%*KING LEATHER JACKET (and a new camera or this blog may start to suck)

4 comments:

Rock Couture said...

I love that shredded tee....

Teach.Workout.Love said...

lol i want a leather jacket tooooo ahhh

virgo said...

I love teeshh and shoes !!!

Virgo

Bird said...

This is mega. I love all the textures...
I need a new leather jazza!! ahhhh