NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 January 2010


Wearing: Topshhop Lace blazer, Self shredded T-Shirt, Zara pleather pants,Stella mcCartney Wedges and Topshop Suede Fringe bag
Im so pissed off!!!
Had a house party last night and not did I only meet the most annoying people ever but after generouly lending a pair of socks and a top to a girl that got socked in the rain....and I even let girls that where so drunk off thier faces hang out in my room and be sick in my toilet!!!!!!
I knew nobody at this fucking party!!! ended up having to talk to everyone an socilise with complete narks!!!
I hate people but I love parties......and what I hate the most is getting my fucking DR MARTENS stolen at the end of them as well!!!!!
sorry about the changing room pic.....

10 comments:

Anja said...

nej! snodde nån dina docs? fyfan.. idioter alltså...

Anonymous said...

Very chic!
where is your cross from?
x

faralda said...

Someone stole your Docs? How pathetic!
Love the outfit
xxx Lili

Taryn said...

wow...house parties are a definite and complete no no if its in your actual house...usually house parties here in atlanta mean "basement" parties..that way they wont tear up the actual house..and who ever stole your dr. martens is a total loser. A stylish loser..but loser nonetheless. >_<

Isabel said...

You look great, I could die for those shoes!

P.S Who the fuck steals someone elses dr Martens? Nerd.
P.S.S But parties are fun, although the best ones are the ones with people that you know, and if they are strangers the better be cute boys..

Anonymous said...

Docs were probably stole due to them being in perfect condition because you only use them to show off in pictures/look grunge.

Olivia said...

to the last comment...

NICE ONE WRITING IT ANONYMOUS
PATHETIC

Champagne said...

That sucks that someone had the balls to do that. If it was my house not a soul would leave until I got my shit back. But then again I would never have a party in my house. I'm to lazy to have one....

Kimsdatter said...

i'm sorry about your docs :O
but why would u allow peeps u don't know into yout own house?!, that can only go wrong :O

Rebecca said...

love the outfit

last time i had a house party somehow it actually wasn't a disaster

but still, never having one again

http://etherealbeaute.blogspot.com/