NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 4 December 2009

whats it like?


You know that mini collection that I've been to busy to finish?
Well it0s back on track and should be ready for the end of February in on which I'll get a site for it ready and hopefully some buyer.
The line, will carry the same name as my graphic (I'm hoping that they can somewhat co-exist alongside each other) and a sneak of that will be up by Christmas.
Now back to studying!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and I have to say I'm really impressed. I guess you are also a budding fashion designer, I think thats really cool.
Ummm if you want to please check out my blog. I hav lyk 4followerz lolz...But it is like a personal fashion diary, but please feel free to follow or recommend...
thankyou