NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 12 October 2009


Im like obsessed with the word bedazzled! Keep using that word in my everyday vocabulary. I mean sometimes Id just turn around and go, "Oh my god he is sooo bedazzled!" and i know i sound ridiculous as i enunciate the word, but OMG its just an orgasmic slur on your tung when you say it......Bedazzled!
Anyway before I start screaming OH MY GOD I DIE like Rachel Zoe just wanted to bring your attention to this, oh so Bedazzled! Blazer from TOPSHOP.
I was holding it the other day and that thing is seriously heavy, and im so tiny id be hunching my back trying to keep it on! I wanted it so bad cuz I was imagining it with a Sheer black tee, Black leather pants and suede Ankle Boots. I also imagined pairing it up with a black velvet dress (which I so have to get its such a must have!) and Tie dye Doc martens......Ugh it would look so good!
But the price tag is ridicules and I didnt love it enough to burn some serious plastic that day.

No comments: