NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 3 October 2009


I love empty roads, especially highways. Everything seems to be so possible here. There are no limits as to what you can do. It's just like how the road seems to go on and on and you expect it to end at that supposed destination.....but it just goes on. You get into a car hoping that it will quickly take you to your supposed destination, your supposed destiny. When I see a traffic jam, I see a whole lot of people with the wrong dream, I see people that know what they want but choose the easier route...that shortcut in life. We all want to get there stupid, there aren't any short cuts in life......
I love empty roads, because for me it symbolise that everyone got there

No comments: