NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 2 October 2009


For those who have noticed and are probably frustrated that I abandoned my blog this week im real sorry. I've just been really busy lately and just havent had the time to even take a shower ahahah!
I promise I will make time for it and am super embarssed to have totally forgoten about fashion week!! I just noticed while looking at a few blogs on my phone at some creepy bar as a distraction hahaha. But now im back and ready for action!!

3 comments:

Champagne said...

Hey its alright, we need breaks from blogging every once in a while. No biggie.

ALLAROUNDEVE said...

you know i follow many blogs and of 50 post/day 7 are yours. less and quality. blogging isnt everything

Annastasia said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOGGGG!!!!!