NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 5 September 2009

oh wel...


So all morning Ive been dreading that submit button, finally clicked it. Then I had to email the buyers at brown and ask them why shoes are listed online but unwilling to be placed in a shopping bag, The girl assures me that she has a 38 and 40 on the shop floor which i could purchase if I filled out this substitute billing form. I think about.....Fuck it lets get em! Filled it all out, orders been placed. Call and ask after a couple of hours asking where my invoice is she apologises and says that just as my card went through one the sales assistants on the shop floor sold them. She's sincerely sorry....(I hate that word) and assures me that on Monday she's going to call around and reserve a pair of 38's for me.
Aren't they sweet...
I've had some amazing karma these couple of days despite the weird things that show up in my life, so I've decided to just keep on smiling I'll get my shoes find my apartment and get back to Brighton just in time so ring in my best friends 21st(oh or was it 22nd...? FUCK) Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who issss that model in the middle she is amazinggg! sick blog