NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 5 September 2009


Just stopped by Lulu's Blog and I stunned and amazed by her animal printed Asisha wedges from Topshop. Animal prints freak me out and i was not about to get a pair of shoes that arent versatile colour, BUT OMFG they look amazing! Love them on her, I wouldnt be caught dead in them cuz id just feel like Mel B (or C who fucking cares) out of the Spice Girls. But there looking pretty awesome dont they!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of those acne wedges! I just could not justify spending that much on them :(
you must post pictures as soon as they arrive! x

This chick's got style said...

They are so cool and I can only imagine they look very cool on you!

Champagne said...

Lulu knew what she was doing once she got those. Those are fucking cool. Though I do share your concern about the versatility of the shoe with other color combination.