NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 20 August 2009


So yesterday was a fun and unproductive day, I simple spent most of my day outside biking. Biking to get a software of my sisters friend, biking to go buy the latest issue of Elle and then when my dad came home biked all the way to the supermarket to do some massive grocery shopping. I mean when he got out i was like, Im all for being eco and shit but seriously you bought more food then when we come with the car! So with our backpacks filled I biked home and it was an amazing day, best summer day of this year.
Wearing: Suede harem pants way pulled up on my petite body from Zara, My dads old Leather belt which i stole a while back punched a new whole in and never returned, White Tank Top H&M, reveling lace brah from Lindex, Wedges from Office and I guess thats it!


Alright got to Prof read cross reference and send of my paper and tomorrow the cameras following as my sister goes to get herself and insane Agnyss Deyn hair cut done, Im super jealous that my round face cant pull such a look of cuz I dieing to do something new with it, any ideas?

6 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

You look great in those highwaisted pants. Very chic and sophisticated. Love it!! :)

Natalie Suarez said...

You look great in those highwaisted pants. Very chic and sophisticated. Love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

flawless zara pants..gorgeous!
i say something super drastic..either super short pixie cut, fauxhawk, or go crazy and get some extensions
good luck!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

shebeen said...

sidecut!
jag gjorde det, och jag älskar det :)

Annili said...

Can't say that I love your style, but it's awesome how you take something and make it cool. Nice job! ;)

Anonymous said...

dude you look really pretty here! :)
i like the light colors on you!