NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 August 2009

God, take me now for I have sinned....

I fucking cursed the soil I stand upon for its no longer the soil of Peace love and Rock and Roll, It know longer worships what once made mankind so beautiful, with our dirty feet we danced,
naked as the day we came, fell inlove with the earth that god gave us, got so high beacuse at the time, it seemes right. I could happily die that day, insteed im met with a much worsers fate, living in a haze of those magical days that are now long gone, left witha fantasie of what could have been.....
sfkjefjefjpeokewdke[pldw[plmdncncfbncbfvhfhhffhfhfhfhfhfhjfjhfhfhfhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
efjerpooorouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

(I'll load up my outfit pic tommorrow...or no will have to make that monday forgot about my law essay)

No comments: