NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Look you pathetic piece of shit keep your hopeless Shakespearean crap on my friends blog alright. The taught of guys being so romantically retarded makes me want to give up on the male race all together. So pleas leave your comments on her blog I don't understand why you have to drop your shit farts on mine.











Okay Hi guys sorry about that just had to tell of my friend's guy to quite leaving irrelevant comments on my posts. And theres no way im giving up on guys hahaha, Im far to arrtacted to jerks and hopeless musicians. Aww man my ideal guy from top to fucking toe would have to be Justin out of The hills. I mean oh my god he reasks everything i want in a man. His deep dont give a shit voice, his long and messy hair (argh i just want to run my finger through it) His resemblance to the young grunge prince Eddie Vedder and his lack there of social skills.....I fucking love him. So Justin....If your reading this email me and i'll give you my number.....im not big on the exclusive thing either so I know we would be perfect for each other.
Oh and I just learnt how to play Better man(by Pearl Jam) on the guitar. I stayed up till five last night trying to learn it, i did get it in after an hour or so but i couldn't stop playing it and now my fingers are covered in cuts and blisters...much fun.
Wearing: Mini waistcoat- H&M, Beanie - H&M, Denim Shirt - Zara, Suede (yes I know awesome right!!) Harem Pants - Zara, Dr Marten and Rag freaks Bracelet.

18 comments:

Allthismore said...

I am so obsessing over Better Man these days like embarrasing beltin out windows down ha congrats!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

i love ur outfits they are just awesome!

Anonymous said...

loving it..you look fierceeeeeee girl
ive found my hopeless musician and dirty hippie of a boy
hes been my best friend for ten years, dont let the grungy outside cover up the loving inside
hes amazing and youll find one someday

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

PISTOLWHIPPED said...

sick beanie! rad outfit! xxx

Martha said...

Your stomach is soo flat!
i love this outfit.
I totally agree Justin is sexy as! I love his voice.

Life99 said...

Likin' the beaine. I spy Janet Jackson abs...go girl!

Hanna Rosengren said...

inget från topshop! är lite chockad! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I want those suede harem pants wow.

xx

ycw said...

I like the way you pose in your post pictures. Rad.

Iole said...

I'm missing my docs so much!love your outfit!

The retarded one said...

hihhi easy, you should relax more...but imma drop it now! Peace!

Couture Carrie said...

You look fabulous! Love the harem pants!

xoxox,
CC

L said...

yeah, Justin has a cool, sexy, husky voice, but I just adore it when they joke about it on The Soup! Ahh, so funny. Always cracks me up! xD

You do have abs miss! I do too, but only when i (i don't know how to say it...) when i suck my stomach in a little bit. Lol! ^-^


I love those boots! I think i always tell you this, its because that's the one thing i'm missing in my wardrobe!

Soman said...

Dude omg! HAHA!!

ashleigh said...

those harem pants look amazing with the docs! you've inspired me to try it next time! thanks dear :)

also justin bobby is a major secret crush of mine too, he's just so.. amazing. haha. i love him.

Taryn said...

i thought i was the only one crushing hard on this guy...he is defintely my ideal guy too. The nonchalant attitude eff whatcha think attitude is too haute.

sheesh i wish i could come across and snatch me up a justin bobby carbon copy.

Well if you and justin dont work out, feel free to scoot him over my way LOL :-)

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

love your style! and I love this outfit pics

Anonymous said...

that is not attractive at all