NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 25 February 2009


Yesterday i wore something similar but with a black tank t shirt+black blazer, todays i figured ide try something lighter

Wearing
Bowler hat - H&M
Blazer - Topshop
T shirt - H&M
Leggings - American Appereal
Heels - Aldo
Wristband - River Island
Okay now i really got to go studying!!!!!
Youe Better Love Me
XOXO Rich Hippie
ps. Next friday Is London fashion weekend and ive finally found my outfit!!!

5 comments:

Blair said...

I love this leggings!!Xoxo

♥Jessica. Jaymes ♥ said...

I love that balzer! It's everything I've been looking for...I can't wait until Topshop opens in NYC next month!

Seda said...

the legging is so prettyy!!

xx

Iole said...

I want want want the shoes

Unknown said...

oh those are some sexy leggings. i'm gonna go out and buy a pair. :D