NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Thanks for the sweet comments about my jumper, all that hard work was definitely worth it now. With all the free time I've got right now (or im not really sure a may have to start revising for exams now even though their in may...) I considering a new D.I.Y Project. The Studded cactus'esq leather skirt is on the back burner at the moment, but after shuffling around in my closet i realised that i do not have any amazing white dresses. Me and white never go hand in hand as i so clumsy, it would be ruined within minutes after ide put it on. But I'm considering making a dress (or altering, i cant sew...) a White BodyCon dress that i plan on purchasing from American Apparel and just going crazy with my odd hundred silver studs.

Hmm i might also shred it on one side as well.......

Got to make a sketch for this one, but when im done ill probably scan it up on my blog for you guys to judge, ive already wasted 85pounds on a project that i barely started....


Until next time, you better love me
Rich Hippie

-"Oh and someone asked about where you could get my studds, you can fine them online if you google golden pyramid studs, i just ebayed these so it just a matter or looking around"

4 comments:

FLASHY STYLISTA said...

hey!!i can't wait to see how the dress is going to look !!! just have patience..... it's harrassing to put studs one by one (but there's no other choice!) and when it look like the sweater that you did!! OMG i worth it!!!kiss

Seda said...

oh really same blazer, how cool!!
and thank you for telling where to get the studs!! they are so pretty.
xx

Daniela Valdez said...

I love your banner!!!!! LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

hey just stumbled across your blog, great posts. I just started my own blog: http://ohsohipithurts.blogspot.com/
feel free to check it out!