NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 15 August 2008

AARGH this post frustrates me! 1 because well its not really an interesting outfit post and 2 I WANT to see my baby Jared Leto every time i check my blog out! I cannot explain what an enormous crush i have on this guy...maybe even love. hahaha nah my hearts to cold to even comprehend such a foreign feeling. Anyway enough about Jared....OR NO, his eys are to die for! and like his face and like.....his body! ahaha STOPPING NOW!
Okay feel asleep at like what 6:38 am today, i wasn't out all night but a sure was up all night, im still have asleep i hate the fat that i go to bed when the sun comes up, feel like a freaking vampire....
Oh well i guess that explains the all black outfit today
Wearing:
Bowler hat - H&M
Jumper - old from Gina Tricot
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Aldo
Okey dokey, if your lucky i might not delete this post, just so that Jared's ahead....

8 comments:

Taryn said...

i love that hat..makes you look like you belong in a band or something ^_^

styledigger said...

Great outfit...you look really stylish, I love those boots and hat.

Anonymous said...

how tall are you and how much do you weigh? just wondering beacuse than i know what size to order my stuff in! :) thanks!

and btw you have such great style!

Style Spot said...

great outfit, amazingly cool! Jared would be proud of you ;)

xxx

yiqin; said...

Ahh jared is so damn talented as well ;) & I love your outfit, as usual :D

Bucca said...

Beautiful shots

Nature Graffiti said...

adorable outfit!

Anonymous said...

bu-hu. i want a polaroid camera too!