NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Hello, hello, hello!
Hahahah okay, its been a nice sunny day and im loving all the comments rolling in, thank you very much. I am looking forward to Friday and Saturday. Friday because thats when my big brother is coming over from Stockholm, and Saturday because i just found this great vintage store, that sells great old band tee's and other vintage clothes. Ive got my eye on these pair of John Lennon esque round sunnies, where like the frame is gold and the lense (or whatever its called) is in Blue. The place is called Beatnik Emporium, how much cooler could that place get. I especially love beatnik kind of characters, since there so poetic and artistic in such an odd and extremely weird way, and i love weird people!
Okay today's outfit, is my little find from last years sale from Zara, cant really see here bit it much much darker in colour like a deep turquoise then what it seems. Ohter than the colour i really love the hidden pockets on them (cant really see them here, ergo, hidden pockets)
Love how the colour of the belt and the dress really play of each other in such a wonderful way, although my sister just hated how i took my BROWN bag with it, as she had something else in mind....
Wearing:
Dress - Zara Belt - Zara Slips - Topshop Bag - Topshop

8 comments:

G & W said...

love the belt and dress-

Jadore-Fashion said...

love the outfit esp the belt, nice blog u got dear :)

jadore-fashion@blogspot.com

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

I LOVE this outfit! The belt with that dress is truly so so cool looking, you have such style!

P.S. I have linked you as well now :)

. said...

That color is so great on you. Wear it more please. You just have to!

Daniela Valdez said...

Hey I love your outfit! I went to a vintage store on Saturday and I couldn´t find anything, I guess I just don't have a good eye for finding vintage treasures. Maybe you can give me some advice :) It was actually kind of sad cause I was so eager to buy vintage that day that I ended up buyin a new 'vintage looking' purse. I'm translating my posts now so u can read them, not only see the images :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colour!
and i love the way you're wearing that dress, fits you soo good!
you look so hot, brown sugar!! Im NOT a lesbian, just being honest !
Peace and Love !

meowi said...

i love this dress{

Anonymous said...

it is a little too short for you. sort of hookerish