NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 July 2008

Hi, Today i cast away my cloak and revealed my secret identity....
Wonder Woman(if i havent already mentiond im a big fan of DC and Marvel Comics...)
I Bet that if she was a Young Woman Today she'd totally wear this!
Sorry for the Very late post but i havent been in, was off to a party, kinda back early but it kinda sucked for me. Then again anything sucks if it dosent include shopping!(yeah yeah im a shopaholic...). Spotted something really odd when i was on my way home, a groupe of old people, and i mean really old people where lined up outside some club? The music was banging and i was scared they could like have a seizure or something! Anyway i also saw this way desperate, way obnoxious drunk dude yelling at some girls across the street. Seriously why do i stay out this late anyway, whole bunch of weirdos is all you see anyway....

Anyway i did quickly take a couple of pictures before i left encase i forgot when i came home
Wearing:
Leather Jacket - Zara
Tank Top - Gina Tricot
Star printed Skirt - Topshop
Golden Studded Belt - Zara
Slips - Topshop
I Really needed to take a break from my heels Today, didnt think id make the night in them anyway.
Song Playing on My iPhone
Be still My Heart by Postal Service

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Superhero inspired outfits are soo in right now!

And .... Yesh, I think birds do fart! lol.

Secretista said...

I love that dress and that bag! It's a bird. It's a place. No, it's you!

Ella Gregory said...

I really like the star print skirt. You wear it really well. It doesn't look too 'trendy' just stylish.

NICOLE said...

i really like this purse and outfit... super cute

Sara said...

Just found your blog - love it!

bi-style said...

Lovely star-skirt miss wonderwomen.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Chanel style skirt
Givenchy studded style belt
you are such a fashionista!

lara said...

Love the skirt soo much :) and the heart-bag is really cute!!
great outfit! :)

Mimi said...

I'm so jealous of that skirt.Lovely.

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Love the entire outfit! So gorgeous!

xx

What is Reality Anyway? said...

Love the heart bag! I cant wait to get my primark jumper, love the shorts!

xx
Krystal

SUNNIVA said...

WOW! this is one WOW-ish outfit!
I adore your bag! where is it from?
and hey, the skirt is perfect!
I have been looking for the perfect star printed item, an here it is!
but of corse we don't have TopShop in norway... typical!

live life, have a bless.

yiqin; said...

I WANT YOUR SKIRT! The star prints are fantastic! Especially wit the studded belt!

yiqin; said...

I WANT YOUR SKIRT! The star prints are fantastic! Especially wit the studded belt!

Lara said...

Hey, I wear my topshop wonderwoman pyjama every night :D