NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 20 July 2008


Alright my back dosent feel to bad today, or i guess i couldnt pass up a trip to Topshop today anyway. I found a pair of nice Jouphers (i hope i spelt that right?) The only bad thing was the only once in my size where in an Olive green colour. The Beige once where to big...
Oh well i just like them but ide love them in a different colour. I'll show you guys a pick of them later, but, for now here's todays outfit
Wearing:
Leather Jacket- Zara, Stripped Top- H&M, Shorts- Topshop, Sandals- Topshop.
Oh and sorry about the picks not looking...so good, my mom had to take them cuz my lil sis is being a little B.....
Mom -"Stop it Lady im not a dam Photographer."
I am seriously considering buying one of those things you can set ur camera on (what are they called?)

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Reminds me a bit to a pirat but anyway a very cool and casual outfit.
Stripe shirts are great.I've about 5 or 6 :D

What is Reality Anyway? said...

I want that jacket so bad!

. said...

TRIPODSSSS!!! wooo. And cute jacket lady!

Anonymous said...

i love topshop, but there aren't any stores in america, i think, and also i love zara, ( i am just saying this because ur jacket says zara, and i just couldn't resist

Fashion Addict said...

thanks for adding my link!

Wendy said...

The jacket- oh my god, so chic!

Anonymous said...

Love the jacket and the shorts! They look perfect together.