NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 9 June 2008


Todays outfit, was not so ME to be honest im , i mean i dont do skirts that well, but its real hot and i figured i had to change. I might Like to go around feeling and acting like a Hippie BUT people that know me can only sum me up with one word, UNPREDICTABLE. I mean if you look through my entire post of outfits ive worn, you'll see that its not that cohesive and that i constantly go through different faces. The only thing with me that stays the same is my personality.


-"Sarcastic, inconsiderate, Painfully Honest, Arrogant (god i sound like a monster, but believe me i can be real sweet) and actually sometimes as my friends will say a lil perverted"


The fact that i still have friends, proves that im still, a lil Human.


...........anyway

Wearing:
Top: Gina Tricot
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Gina Tricot
HeadBand: H&M


at first i wasn't sure about their skirt, since its floral but like dark, the black background put me off, but im a sucker for hidden pockets so it was a buy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY I HEART UR STYLE !