NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 3 April 2008





Today's outfit, not so stylish and that's because I woke up 08:35. That makes me exactly 5 minutes late for my Business Studies class that's already started AND! It takes 35 freaking minutes to get to college! Luckly it's my Dad's day off and found him sound asleep in bed. So I walked into their room and asked my mom "Is that daddy in bed?" (now who else would it be) -"Yeah"
He looked miserable getting up so early on his day off....but that's okay!
Wearing
H&M Navy blue cardigan, H&M top, Topshop Skinny jeans, Stolen neckless (which im never giving back, had it for 2 years), and Stolen shoes a la Kate Moss (got them dirty enough that they were declared mine!)

No comments: